CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 (Declared) in NEW DELHI: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the CBSE 10th result 2020 on July 15 at 12.37 pm. The CBSE board class 10th Result 2020 is made available on the official website, cbseresults.nic.in class 10. Students need to enter their roll number, date of birth, school number, centre number and admit card ID to open the CBSE 10th Class result 2020. Around 17 lakh students can check CBSE result 2020 10th. Check the complete details for CBSE 10 result 2020 below.
Latest: CBSE result 2020 Class 10 website crashed. Stay calm and check the CBSE Class 10 result through SMS or Umang App.
– CBSE Board Class 10th result 2020 declared – Students can access the same below
CBSE 10th Result Declared Below the Link
Check on CBSE 10th Class Result 2020
- 10th Class result Declared time: 12.37 pm
- Result link 1 – Click here
- Result link 2 – Click here
- CBSE result 2020 Class 10 date – July 15, 2020
- Website 1 – cbse.nic.in 10th result 2020
- Website 2 – cbseresults.nic.in 2020 Class 10
- SMS facility – Available
- CBSE result 2020 10th name wise – Not available
CBSE Result 2020 Class 10 will be provisional. Therefore, it is suggested that students must take the screenshot of the CBSE 10th result 2020.
Check Results on SMS
The results will be sent to the candidate on their registered mobile number and on the registered email address. To obtain the class 10 results, candidates will have to send SMS on 7738299899 as per following details:
<CBSE10>space<Roll no>space<Admit card id>
10th result 2020 link is available on the official website cbseresults.nic.in Class 10. Check the CBSE result 2020 Class 10 latest news and updates here.
How to check the CBSE 10th result 2020 through the official website?
- Visit the official website, cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
- Click on the link of Class X examination result 2020 link
- CBSE 10th result 2020 window will be opened.
- Now, enter the roll number, date of birth, school number, centre number and admit card ID to CBSE 10th results 2020 check
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- 10th Class result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print and keep it safe for future use.
CBSE 10th result 2020 websites
Students will be able to check the online CBSE 10th result 2020 online on the below given websites-
Visit Here : https://technicalbandu.com/
CBSE Board result 2020 Class 10 – Region-wise pass percentage
- Trivandrum – 99.28
- Chennai – 98.95
- Bengaluru – 98.23
- Pune – 98.05
- Ajmer – 96.93
- Panchkula – 94.31
- Bhubaneswar – 93.20
- Bhopal – 92.86
- Chandigarh – 91.83
- Patna – 90.69
- Dehradun – 89.72
- Prayagraj – 89.12
- Noida – 87.51
- Delhi West – 85.96
- Delhi East – 85.79
- Guwahati – 79.12
Visit CBSE result 2020 Class 10 websites to check result after announcement