IBO 04 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Export Import Procedure and Documentation
COURSE CODE : IBO-04
COURSE TITLE : Export Import Procedure and Documentation
CODE : IBO-04/TMA/2021-2022
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
IBO 04 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp (9958676204) just after payment
Attempt all the questions:
- What do you understand by Foreign Trade Policy of Government of India? Discuss the general provisions regarding Exports and Imports. (20)
- a) Explain customs clearance of export cargo by sea along with the documentation formalities. (10+10)
- b) Describe various post shipment finance available to Indian Exporters.
- Distinguish between: (20)
- a) War Perils and Strike Perils
- b) Actual Total Loss and Constructive Total Loss
- Comment on following : (4X5)
- a) There is no difference between Documents Against Payment and Documents Against Acceptance.
- b) Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) does not provide significant benefits to the Organization.
- c) Open cover and Open policy are the same.
- d) The insurance contract is not in the nature of indemnity.
- Write notes on the following? (4X5)
- a) Government Policy Making and Consultation for Export Promotion in India.
- b) Procedures of Central Excise rules for claiming rebate of central excise under rule 18.
- c) Financing under deferred payment arrangement
- d) Importance of Institutional Infrastructure
Read More :
IBO 04 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on
email/WhatsApp (9958676204) just after payment
Read More : IGNOU Assignment 2021-22
PGDIBO ASSIGNMENTS 2021-22
As explained in the Programme Guide, you have to do one Tutor Marked Assignment for each course. We are sending the assignments of all the six courses together in this booklet.
Assignment is given 30% weightage in the final assessment. To be eligible to appear in the Term-End Examination, it is compulsory for you to submit the assignments as per the schedule. Before attempting the assignments, you should carefully read the instructions given in the Programme Guide.
These assignments are valid for two admission cycles (January 2021 and July 2021). The validity is given below:
- Those who are enrolled in January 2021, it is valid upto December 2021.
- Those who are enrolled in July 2021, it is valid upto June 2022
In case you are planning to appear in June Term-End Examination, you must submit the assignments to the Coordinator of your Study Centre latest by 15th March, and if you are planning to appear in December Term-End Examination, you must submit them latest by 15th September.
WHATSAPP : 9958686204
YOUTUBE : ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION