IBO 05 Solved Assignment 2021-22
International Marketing Logistics
COURSE CODE : IBO-05
COURSE TITLE : International Marketing Logistics
CODE : IBO-05/TMA/2021-2022
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
IBO 05 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp (9958676204) just after payment
Attempt all the questions:
- a) Explain the objectives set out in the five year plans for the development of Indian shipping. (10+10)
- b) Discuss the main clauses of voyage charter party and time charter party.
- a) State the four levels at which logistics information is needed and explain the main features of an integrated information system. (10+10)
- b) Explain the salient features of Australian legislation for curbing unfair trade practices of carriers/conference.
- Briefly comment on the following : (4X5)
- a) Logistics system helps in improving the customer service
- b) The world economic situation and the world trade are very closely related.
- c) The efficiency of ports not only helps in increasing the efficiency of the overall transport system of a country, but also reduces the cost of transporting goods from source of origin to the point of ultimate destination.
- d) Shippers-Shipowners consultation arrangements in India leave much scope for improvement.
- Write short notes on the following : (4X5)
- a) Public Warehouse
- b) Inventory Control
- c) Tramp Trade
- d) Liner Shipping
- Distinguish between the following : (4X5)
- a) Total cost concept and Total system concept
- b) Inter-modalism and Multi-modalism
- c) Shipowners’ Lien and Maritime Lien
- d) Flat Pack Containers and Open Top Containers
Read More :
IBO 05 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on
email/WhatsApp (9958676204) just after payment
Read More : IGNOU Assignment 2021-22
PGDIBO ASSIGNMENTS 2021-22
As explained in the Programme Guide, you have to do one Tutor Marked Assignment for each course. We are sending the assignments of all the six courses together in this booklet.
Assignment is given 30% weightage in the final assessment. To be eligible to appear in the Term-End Examination, it is compulsory for you to submit the assignments as per the schedule. Before attempting the assignments, you should carefully read the instructions given in the Programme Guide.
These assignments are valid for two admission cycles (January 2021 and July 2021). The validity is given below:
- Those who are enrolled in January 2021, it is valid upto December 2021.
- Those who are enrolled in July 2021, it is valid upto June 2022
In case you are planning to appear in June Term-End Examination, you must submit the assignments to the Coordinator of your Study Centre latest by 15th March, and if you are planning to appear in December Term-End Examination, you must submit them latest by 15th September.
WHATSAPP : 9958686204
YOUTUBE : ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION