Independence Day Speech In English
Good Morning one and all…
Today we are gathered here to celebrate 76th Independence Day of India. We all know that India got independence on 15th of August in 1947 from the British rule. After independence we got our all the fundamental rights in our own Nation, our Motherland. We all should feel proud to be an Indian and admire our fortune that we took birth on the land of an Independent India.
History of save India reveals everything that how our ancestors and forefathers had worked hard and suffered all the brutal behavior of Britishers. We cannot imagine by sitting here that how hard the independence was for India from the British rule. It took sacrifices of lives of many freedom fighters and several decades of struggle from 1857 to 1947.
Some of the great freedom fighters of India are Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Jawahar Lal Nehru, Mahatma Gandhiji, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Lala Lajpath Ray, Bhagat Singh, Khudi Ram Bose and Chandra Sekhar Azad. They were famous patriots who struggled hard for the freedom of India till the end of their life. We cannot imagine that horrible moment struggled by our forefathers.
Now, after many years of independence our country is on the right track of development. Today our country is a well established democratic country allover the world. Gandhi jiwas great leader who taught us about effective way of freedom like ahimsa and sathyagraha methods. Gandhi dreamed of an independent India with the non violence and peace. Lines on Independence day, Best speech on independence day 2023, best speech on independence day in english, independence day speech for students, Independence Day Speech in English.
Best Independence Day Speech in English
Good Morning India, Respected Principal, Mam, Honorable Chief Guest, Teachers and my Dear Friends.
Today on 15th August, India is celebrating its nth Independence day and we are proud to say that we earned our freedom 73 year back, which was by an act passed by the British parliament and we were the first to get our independence.
At the midnight hour of August 14,1947, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru rose to address the nation made his maiden speech in New Delhi,When the world sleeps, India will wake to life…and freedom.
Now India is the largest democracy of the world. I was proud to say our nation as a sovereign, Socialist, Secular, Democratic, Republic, and we are really proud of that.But let me remind you all that, Independent was not the end of our struggle, it was just the beginning of our greatest challenge and that was to make us prosperous.
As a citizen of India, we are proud of its golden past. We had one of the oldest and richest civilization in the world. Today we not only need to be proud of our glorious past but also work to make our present and future better than our past.
We need to make our self so capable that we can praise it. present and this can be. only done, when we work hard for it. And we can only work hard,if we have a feeling of patriotism & nationalism in our heart.
Patriotism is a very deep and meaningful word, and its meaning changes according to the demand or time. During pre Independence time, patriotism
meant to get out of houses and fight against foreign rule, whereas today a true patriot is that person who gives best of his services in the development, progress and upliftment of his nation as the best human resource.
So we should contribute to our gr eat Nation.
Jay Hind Jay Bharat
Short Independence Day Speech
- As the Indian citizens, we should not consider this day for only hoisting the flag and distributing sweets.
- The Independence Day of India should not be taken for granted as people often forget the true meaning behind the celebration.
- India’s economic, social, and political developments are showcased on a global basis when people come to know about Independence Day.
- This hoisting of the flag in every house is popular on the day of independence.
10 Lines on Important of Independence day
- Independence day commemorates the sacrifices made by freedom fighters and political visionaries.
- It makes people reminded of their roots.
- People get reminded of the benefits of self-governance and parliamentary sovereignty and to value the freedom more.
- People are reminded of the nation’s rich culture and religious diversity.
- Independence day reminds us of our parliamentary sovereignty.
- It unites people from different culture and religious to celebrate their freedom.
- On independence day rest of the world is informed about our achievements and goals.
- Independence day keeps world informed about our rich history and heritages.
- People take to streets and rejoice in adorning replicas of national flag.
- Children are reminded of the struggle for independence and to value it more.
Short 10 Lines of Independence Day Speech in English
- We celebrate independence day on 15th August of every year.
- Independence day in India is a national holiday.
- It commemorates the nation’s struggle for freedom.
- It reminded us of the sacrifices of the freedom fighters.
- Every state and union Territory celebrates it with much enthusiasm and enjoyment.
- The Prime Minister of the unfurls the flag from ramparts of red fort followed by National Anthem.
- President addresses the nation on the eve of independence day.
- In states chief ministers unfurls the flag followed by parades and cultural processions.
- All TV Channels broadcast patriotic songs and movies throughout the day.
- It is one of the greatest festivals of democracy.
Lines on Independence day, Best speech on independence day 2023, best speech on independence day in english, independence day speech for students, Independence Day Speech in English.
Be the first to comment on "Independence Day Speech in English | Speech on 75th Independence Day"