MPA 012 Administrative Theory
Solved Assignment 2019-20
Course Code: MPA-012
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2019-20
MPA 012 Solved Assignment 2019-20 (English) This Assignment consists of Section-I and Section-II. There are five questions in each Section. You have to answer a total of five questions in about 500 words each, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
SECTION – I
1) Examine the significance of Public Administration.
2) Describe the general principles of Administration.
3) Discuss the features of Weberian Democracy.
4) Bring out the features of Formal and Informal organisations.
5) Write a note on the Hawthorne Experiments of Elton Mayo.
SECTION – II
6) Explain the features of Douglas McGregor Theory ‘X’ and Theory ‘Y’.
7) Examine the views of Herbert Simon on models of organisational influence.
8) Discuss the Socio-psychological Approach of Chris Argyris
9) Elucidate the views of Chester Barnard on organisational systems.
10) Write a note on Methodological Individualism, Rationality and Economic Analysis of Politics.
Read More :
MPA-012 Solved Assignment : This assignment solution is based on 2019-2020 IGNOU Assignments to be submitted for IGNOU June’2020 Examination & December’2020 Examination It is mandatory to submit assignment before Last Date at IGNOU Study Centre to appear in IGNOU Examination. Assignments with good solution help student to gain better percentage because of its 30% weightage in final marks. All Assignments are prepared by our professionals based on 2020 question paper for best result. We have ful money back guaranty in case of any dispute or mismatch. All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp just after payment. These assignments can be read on your smart phone also with unlimited download limit. Helpbooks IGNOU support centre always ready to provide free IGNOU Consultation & Help. I Hope you love this downloadable Solved Assignment. MPA 012 solved assignment
For Solved PDF
Subcribe YouTube : My IGNOU Solutions
WhatsApp Contact : 7827249164