MPA 014 Human Resource Management
Solved Assignment 2019-20
Course Code: MPA-014
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2019-20
This Assignment consists of Section – I and Section – II. There are five questions in each section. You have to answer a total of five questions in about 500 words each, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
SECTION – I
1) Define Human Resource Development and highlight its characteristics.
2) Discuss the advantages and shortcomings of human resource planning.
3) ‘Data for job analysis are obtained through different methods’. Discuss.
4) Discuss notable essentials of recruitment.
5) Write a note on motivation and incentives.
SECTION – II
6) ‘Learning is not only a continuous process but also natural’. Discuss.
7) Define Health and Safety. Discuss measures to reduce job stress.
MPA 014 Solved Assignment
8) Define WPM and discuss various forms of participation.
9) ‘Industrial peace is the outcome of improved industrial relations’. Discuss.
10) Write a note on Human Resource Audit.
Read Also :
MPA 014 Human Resource Management: This assignment solution is based on 2019-2020 IGNOU Assignments to be submitted for IGNOU June’2020 Examination & December’2020 Examination It is mandatory to submit assignment before Last Date at IGNOU Study Centre to appear in IGNOU Examination. Assignments with good solution help student to gain better percentage because of its 30% weightage in final marks. All Assignments are prepared by our professionals based on 2020 question paper for best result. We have ful money back guaranty in case of any dispute or mismatch. All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp just after payment. These assignments can be read on your smart phone also with unlimited download limit. Helpbooks IGNOU support centre always ready to provide free IGNOU Consultation & Help. I Hope you love this downloadable Solved Assignment. MPA 014 solved assignment
For Solved PDF
Subcribe YouTube : My IGNOU Solutions
WhatsApp Contact : 9958676204